Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Dilemma.

My mom wants the MuppetFug Shawl.

To wear at WORK. Her office is cold, she says.

I'm trying like hell to talk her out of it. Now, granted, she lives 1000 miles away, so the likelihood that I'd ever have to actually be seen out in public with her as she's wearing (cringe!) this nasty thang are slim to none, but just the thought of her hanging out in the employee lunchroom with catty comments swarming about her completely oblivious head... Oh, God... just envisioning it is painful.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh good lord no!!!!! She wants it? See! I told you it's hereditary--female pattern fuggliness! (I could see my mom wanting the same thing!)

3/08/2006 6:49 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Hurry!

We need to stage an intervention.

3/14/2006 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com