Monday, November 27, 2006

When the Fug Hits Your Eye....

Like a big piece of pie, that's amore!

So here we are. The Fug participated in the 7th St S 'n B (again, that's just Chloe and me). Notice the look of dismay. "Mama... why?"


And then it was time to finally take The Fug out to see the sights of Phoenix. I'm not sure why I'm making that face. All I know is that I'm making it. There's JungleJim in the backseat, touching the Fug on the sly.



Truthfully, there's only one sight worth seeing, and here it is:




I love this place. I hope they let me come back.
Actually, we could have taken The Fug on a hike up Camelback Mountain, but alas, no.

Finally, here I am praying to St. Fug, begging to be preserved from such horror forevermore.


(Truthfully, some of this yarn is SO soft and snuggly. It's just a shame that .... that.... well, it's just a shame.)

9 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

I have to admit, the Fug was pretty comfy! Looks like Le Fug had a fab time chez OLPP!

11/27/2006 9:30 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Hee hee! I'm surprised you didn't get ticketed for distracting traffic with that thing!

11/27/2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

It's starting to look sling-like. Oh my.

11/27/2006 10:32 AM  
Blogger DomesticOverlord said...

I hope they let you go back too, otherwise you'll just have to start visiting the lys in the state next door. Wait, that's my state.... I hope they don't let you back in!

11/27/2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

Wow!

the fug is getting BIG!

11/27/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger OLPP said...

Yay! Banished to San Diego!

Ok, I just noticed that the way The Fug is positioned in the photo at the LYS, well, it looks as though my wangdoodle is trying to push through....

11/27/2006 4:19 PM  
Blogger Kathy Kathy Kathy said...

Thank goodness it's not your Snozzwanger!

11/27/2006 4:47 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

I have officially spit tea all over my desk!

St. Fugnatious always answers the prayers of the - well - us.

LOVE IT!

11/28/2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

It is getting fuglier every time. But yes, it was strangely comfortable. That is the awful, seductive power of the fug!

Even JungleJim can't resist its lure!

12/01/2006 3:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com