Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fug Fotos. Finally.

So I beat the computer gremlins, and here are the long awaited fug photos.

Since there's nothing exciting in the town I live in, so I took the fug to visit my brother in Minneapolis/St. Paul. He took the fug and I to the Mall of America.

First, I tried to find shoes that would match the fug.
They're glittery gold wedge heels. Loud and perfect for the fug. :D
Then we went to Leggo Land. I tried to feed the fug to a dinosaur.
He didn't want it.
So then I went and found Harry Potter.
Am I invisible? Am I?
Last, we went to see the chapel of Love. Because you can't go to the MOA without seeing where people get married. In a mall.


So there you are. The Fug's trip to the MOA.

12 Comments:

Blogger OLPP said...

heavens you're brave! i read a statistic somewhere that said nearly a bazillion people a day pass through the MOA.

it's simply breathtaking!

8/29/2006 10:59 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

THAT IS FUGGIN AWESOME!!

Well done!!

8/29/2006 3:38 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Un-fuggin'believable!

You were serious about taking the fug out in public! It really has evolved since we last saw it. Or is that devolved?

8/29/2006 6:55 PM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

Cool shoes!

Did the Fug cause a riot at the Mall of America? I'm sure everyone wanted to know where you got it.

8/29/2006 8:32 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Oh man that thing is getting huge!!! I'm getting such a kick out of this thing going to so many cool touristy places!!

8/30/2006 11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

its fug-eautiful! *jumps up and down* I can't wait til its my go :)

8/30/2006 11:43 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

I love the shoes you found to match! Is it my turn yet???? I can't wait! It's so fan-fuggin-tastic!

8/30/2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger MBT said...

Dear Gourds, the sheer size of this thing by the time we are all finished with it will be breathtaking.

Excellent post - glad the Fug is having such a lovely trip. Who's next?

8/31/2006 5:37 AM  
Blogger Valkryie Knit This said...

I didn't get mobbed, but it was very close. :D

8/31/2006 6:41 PM  
Blogger littlegoat said...

Is the fug on the move again yet?

9/08/2006 9:06 AM  
Blogger Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

Seeing the Mall of America makes me homesick. I used to hang out there all the time. It was only 10 minutes away from where I lived. Don't miss the cold though!

9/08/2006 5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!

11/22/2009 4:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com