Monday, September 11, 2006

Providence SnB Fug

I decided to take the Fug on a trip to my SnB in Providence. Right now, that's only lindydiva and me, but it was an opportunity to show off the hideousness in public. Here is are my modification. Isn't this the most gorgeous, pink-with-orange-strand-in-the-middle yarn ever? And it gloriously clashes with every other color.
Look, a fug veil!

And below, a picture of the lovely lindydiva, who kindly agreed to give the fug a whirl and let me put up this classy fug toga shot:

Yes, I showed the fug to another knitter. That probably makes me a bad person.

12 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Toro! Toro!

9/12/2006 9:52 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I looks like a fug burka...or possibly a muppet mutant!

9/12/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger buttercup said...

The more hideous it gets the funnier it is. It is truly awesome!

9/12/2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger OLPP said...

but not even the fug can taint the gorgeousness of you ladies!

(pfffft, i said 'taint'!)

9/12/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger MBT said...

Well done, fuglings! Where is it off to next?

9/14/2006 6:30 AM  
Blogger littlegoat said...

This thing is looking like it was knitted by a schizophrenic.

It's simply marvelous.

9/20/2006 5:26 AM  
Blogger veritas said...

that is so beautiful i want to weep. weep with unbridled, fuggy joy, an ecstatic celebration of Colours, of Movement, of Shape, of Fun-Fur. such joy. such amazing, stunning joy. oh fug.

i am going to write a poem about the fug.

9/28/2006 5:47 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

Sorry but I have to Know.
What is or what is ment by the word "fug" in your knitting circle?

10/04/2006 5:20 AM  
Blogger Ed said...

That is ment spelled with an "a"

I realy will have to go back to skool.

10/04/2006 5:22 AM  
Blogger OLPP said...

Ed, my little cyber spelunker, FUG, as in FUGLY, as in f*ing ugly. Come on, I was taunting you before, but you can no longer deny that you want to learn to knit!

10/04/2006 6:32 AM  
Blogger Cindiluhu (Freezebabee) said...

So, where's the fug at now? It's been over a month without any posts or comments.

11/08/2006 4:50 PM  
Blogger OLPP said...

It's on its way to me, as soon as I get it I'll post pictures!

11/09/2006 6:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com