Saturday, July 15, 2006

Joining the Fuggery -

are OldLadyPenPal and Valkryie!
Yay! Welcome to the madness.


Since my assistant Beebie is out of town this week, I shall call upon one of my other fugminions to draw the next Lucky Fugger from the hat.

If anyone forsees a scheduling conflict with the Fug arriving at their door within the next week or so (i.e. friends or relatives visiting and you don't want them to witness the Wacky Knitting Games you and your Wacky Knitting Friends play), speak now, or forever hold your Fug.

5 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

Welcome to the sisterhood.

7/15/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger OLPP said...

thank you, thank you. i solemnly swear to do my worst. (and i don't have a best yet!) i plan on watching Dirty Jobs with that dream boat Mike Rowe when i answer the call to fuggery. :)

7/15/2006 12:43 PM  
Blogger Trillian42 said...

I'll be out of town this Thursday - Sunday, so it's probably better if it doesn't come to me.

And yay more crazy Fuggers!

7/15/2006 3:53 PM  
Blogger Ali said...

I will be out of town this weekend and the following weekend. Sorry, two weeks me no good. :)

7/17/2006 7:36 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

Welcome fellow fuggers! It's good to have you aboard.

How big of a box are we gonna need when it gets to the last fug-o-phile? Can you even imagine! LOL!

7/19/2006 6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com