Friday, November 10, 2006

Le Fug est arrivee!


As I type, there is a lovely gentleman here fixing the carpet. You know how the carpet ends and the tile begins and there's usually a protective strip holding down the carpet? Not so here, and consequently my carpet's been trashed in a few places. I'm dying to take The Fug out of the box to photograph her in all her glory, but I'm not sure about such performance art in front of Mr. Carpet. I carefully reached my hand into the bag and recoiled in horror and I felt something... crunchy.... something not quite.... right.....

Carpet Man! Leave! I've got important and fugly work to do!
Ok, I started that bit on the side before I remembered to take pictures of Rae's additions!

4 Comments:

Blogger Bezzie said...

The Fug has resurfaced! Viva la Fug!!!!!

11/10/2006 8:04 PM  
Blogger buttercup said...

C'est fugtastic!

What was the crunchy wrongness?

11/11/2006 6:07 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

It's very considerate of you to fix your carpet just for the Fug. ;)

11/11/2006 12:54 PM  
Blogger dulcedosa said...

OY VEY! What a monstrocity. I can't wait to get my hands on it. I'll pass it around at knit night and take some fugly photos. :)

11/18/2006 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com