Wednesday, May 31, 2006

THE KING OF BEERS MEETS... THE FUG.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The FUG is on the move.


The Fug was spotted today at the World-Famous Anheuser-Busch Brewery.










In the stables of the famous Clydesdales


Crossing Pestalozzi Street with the Tour Group


Enjoying the Free Samples in the Hospitality Room

And, as a double bonus, I got to embarrass my children.

Next stop - SAN FRANCISCO!!


Also, we have another Fugger who wants to join the Par-tay. Dulcedosa! She will be added to the list in the same random way (one of my kids picks a number) and I will update the Fug's schedule accordingly.

Beeb chooses number... 9.

6 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh Ma Gaw. Does that thing have eyes? Cus it should.

5/31/2006 1:02 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

That looks like one of those winner's wreaths they put on horses after a race. Didja make the Clydesdales jealous? ;-)

5/31/2006 3:23 PM  
Blogger Batty said...

Oooh, we had a toilet mat like that too! Crazy what people put in their bathrooms in the late 70's!

5/31/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Dk's Wife said...

That just rocks PK! You are struttin' with your Fug and embarrassing the kidlets all at the same time!

I'm a bit skeered now! :-)

6/01/2006 8:34 AM  
Blogger dulcedosa said...

Ah yes, Beed chose well. Me likes the number 9. It is a good number for me.

6/01/2006 9:18 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

I can't wait to get my turn. I better line up the tequila shots so I'll be brave enough to wear it in public.

6/02/2006 9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com