Monday, April 24, 2006

Wrapping it up

I'll be sending everyone the relevant addresses so they can send out their fug to those who actually want(?) it.

I had a total blast with this guys. I say we make it a recurring thing. In fact next time we'll make it three steals before retirement so it can be even more vicious- I mean fun. Yeah, fun.

So lets give it a couple months and test the waters of fugdom for more.

Thanks for the great fun guys!

Penny adds: I think it might be a nice finishing touch if we each submit a photo of ourselves showing off our Newly-Adopted Fug. Kinda like Flash Your Stash, but more like Flash Your Fug.

Oh, and here's a button for next time. Tee hee!

2 Comments:

Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

FUG FACTOR Season TWO!

4/24/2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

The sad part of it all? It made me realize I've got waaaaay more fug than I let on!

Thank you High Priestesses of Fug for letting the fug flow!

4/24/2006 5:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com