Friday, May 26, 2006

THE MOMENT YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

AND NOW, Fuggaphiles...

The Very Scientific, completely random drawing to determine the Fug's Itinerary.

See?? COMPLETELY RANDOM.









Many thanks to my assistant, Beebo.


I will mail the Box O' Fug to the first Fuggablogger on the list, the lovely zephrbabe! Should more participants wish to join up along the way, we'll just cross that bridge if we get there. I'm of the opinion "The more, the Fuglier", but if it just complicates things beyond what my demented little brain can process, well then, I just don't even know what.

But I digress. Here's what's happenin':


1. zephrbabe (you lucky Fugger!!)

2. Dkswife

3. MBT

4. Cpurl17

5. Mermaid_Radio

6. Booknits

7. trillian42

8. littlegoat

9. Dulcedosa

10. Zib

11. Bezzie

12. Ali

13. Batty

14. turtlegirl76

15. DomesticOverlord



On your mark, get set, START FUGGIN'!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Oh handy! I sent my fug to DO before. At least she knows there'll be alcohol enclosed to help cope with the sight of the fug inside.

5/26/2006 7:53 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

Woo Hoo! Lucky No. 9!

And sandwiched between Zib and Ali...ha ha!!!!

And what are the chances of Turtlegirl and DO being in the same order as last time bringing up the rear? But I trust Beeb's paper plucking skills, she's on of mah peeps.

5/26/2006 8:43 AM  
Blogger Penny Karma, aka the F-Bomb Mom said...

Beebie ADORES you, Bezz.

5/26/2006 11:20 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Buh... second in line! I don't know what I'll fug. Well, that just means it'll be extra random! (Mmm... random...)

5/27/2006 12:36 AM  
Blogger Batty said...

I don't know if I should be excited or afraid. Maybe a bit of both?

It will be an honor to host the fug. It will be even better to send it on its merry way...

5/29/2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com