Tuesday, May 02, 2006

YO! Can't Stop the Fug Rush!

So, I was thinkin'.

(Did somebody just say "UH-OH"?)

WHAT IF - we held a Fug-a-long (is that what they're called?). It would work like this. If you have a UFFO (2nd F is, of course, for FUG) or some remnants of Fug Yarn that you'd like to purge from your stash, then I'm talkin' to YOU.

It would begin with a single Fug Item. And then, when the Fug arrives at your door, you would affix some of your own homegrown Fug onto it, however you want. Stitch a scarf to a purse, whatever. Or just embellish it with Patons Pebbles or something. Obviously, we've blown straight past the limits of Good Taste, so we're now limited only by our collective imagination. I know I'm dealin with some incredibly creative people.

And what would we do with the Final Fug? I haven't thought that far ahead. Suggestions?

2 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

Sorta like the Knit-a-blog but a Knit-a-Fug? heh. I like it. We could just keep circulating it until we figure out just who it needs to be sent to. Oh how evil that could be.

5/04/2006 8:28 AM  
Blogger Bezzie said...

I'm down.

5/04/2006 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

What the Fug?
Add a video to your site Webratsmusic.com